We provide legal services in such areas as:
- legal support of establishment of business. In particular:
- advising regarding the legal forms of doing business as well as taxation regimes
- drafting charters of LLCs, joint-stock companies and other types of business entities
- registration and reorganization of legal entities
- obtaining licenses and permits
- registration of representative offices
- sale and purchase of business. In particular:
- legal audit of business (due diligence)
- drafting contracts for the purchase and sale of corporate rights and property, representation of either the seller or byer during negotiation and signing relevant deeds
- legal support of everyday activity of the company. In particular:
- preparation of internal regulations (provisions on the supervisory board, on the Audit Commission, the executive body, the procedure for holding the general meeting of the company, the rules of the internal labor regulations, the regulations on bonuses, etc.)
- drafting labor contracts, templates of personnel orders, representation in labor disputes in courts, etc.
- advising with regard to tax and other state agencies’ audits
- advising on corporate relations. In particular, on the reduction or increase of the authorized capital; on the change of shareholders (inclusion or exclusion of the participant of the company) etc.
- real estate and construction
Representation of an employer in a dispute on reinstatement a dismissed employee in his job
We represented a Russian Joint Stock Company’s subsidiary in Ukraine in a dispute on re-hiring an employee dismissed due to a single gross violation of the labor discipline and recovery of compensation for the period of dismissal. MBLS lawyers examined the materials of internal investigation, prepared a response to employee’s claim, and represented the client in relevant district court in Mariupol and further in the Donetsk Region Court of Appeal. The employee’s claim was dismissed.
Legal assistance in provision of financing from a Cypriot company to Ukrainian logistic company
Our lawyers assisted in provision of a foreign currency loan by a Cypriot holding company to its Ukrainian subsidiary, a logistic company. MBLS drafted and agreed with the parties the text of the loan agreement, and further prepared the relevant documents submission and represented the Ukrainian borrower during the obligatory registration of the agreement with the National Bank of Ukraine.