28 April 2017
Andrii Mashchenko - a managing partner of MBLS Law - firm became a member of the International Relations Committee of the National Bar Association of Ukraine. Committee on International Relations is the UNBA advisory body.
Purpose of the Committee is establishing, developing and maintaining relations between the Ukrainian National Bar Association and foreign and international organizations.
The Committee’s main tasks are as follows:
- providing recommendations on establishing links with foreign and international organizations,
- preparing documents for the formalization of relations between the UNBA and foreign/international organizations,
- providing organizational support with the purpose of accession of the UNBA to international associations of advocates/lawyers,
- maintaining business relations with foreign/international organizations on an ongoing basis,
- submitting proposals to the UNBA/BCU President on participation of the UNBA in international events,
- submitting proposals for conduct by the UNBA of international events in Ukraine,
- examining appeals within its competence,
- cooperating with foreign/international organizations which provide technical or financial assistance for the development of the bar of Ukraine,
- other activities within the competence determined by the Regulation on the UNBA Committee on International Relations.
Here is the link to the committee's website (in Ukrainian language): http://unba.org.ua/komitety